We have tried to make this website easy to access and use.
- Navigation - the main sections of the site can be reached directly from the vertical menu on the left hand side of all pages.
- Browsers - this website has been tested for compatibility with Intrernet Explorer 6, 7 & 8, Firefox 3, Opera 9, Safari 4 and Google Chrome
- Text size - we recommend that you change the size of the text using the settings in your browser. However, you can also change the size of most of the text on each page by using the Text Size options in the page header.
- Plain English - we have used plain English on each page of our website, using straightforward, short sentences and easy to understand words. We hope the information is easy to find and understand.
- Site map - there is a site map of Brentwood Crossroads which can help you navigate around the site.
My Web, My Way - this BBC website aims to help web audiences understand how to make the most of the world-wide web, whatever their ability or disability.
The site provides advice and help to people who would benefit from making changes to their browser, operating system, or computer so as to to view the web more easily.
The site is not only for those with disabilities but also, for example, for those people with minor vision impairments who would not consider themselves to have a disability.
Find out more on My Web My Way