“Your organisation should be very proud to have such wonderful carers. Thank you for sending them to us"
The pressure of caring for a loved one can sometimes become unbearable. At Crossroads, our goal is to relieve the pressure not only by providing the all important short breaks, but also with practical and emotional support for anyone affected by a care need. We aim to:
- give carers a few precious hours to be themselves
- relieve stress in families responsible for the care of sick or disabled people
- reduce the feeling of isolation experienced by many carers
- avoid admission to hospital or residential care of a sick or disabled person
- maintain the highest standards of care
Our services currently include: